There are days I’m so tired I only take questions from the kids that can be answered with a blank stare. But here are some random examples of how I’ve answered some of my kids’ questions:
- More is not always less. Or something like that.
- Just never you mind, kumquat.
- Why? Because hedgehogs are cute. I don’t know… don’t ask me questions.
- You really shouldn’t pet the petty.
- Ever feel like an unpopped zit? That.
- Because I’m a princess, dammit!
- Because 7-11 breeds interesting people late at night.
- I’m not going to hell because I don’t fit in a handbasket.
- ‘Pulled pork’ has never sounded okay to me.
The best answer to any kid’s question: “I got nothin.”
But here are some more random examples of how I’ve answered some of my kids’ questions:
- It’s Hakuna My Tatas or something, right?
- I think most of my neighbors were born into toilets.
- I’m currently contemplating the mating habits of dust bunnies.
- Well if the Cat in the Hat’s so smart, let him change his own litter box.
- But then do skinny cows only make skim milk? I’m so confused.
- Because I have kids with half a brain, so I require smart dogs.
- But the bigger question is, why is ‘taint’ but not ‘aint‘ recognized by my spell check?
- Who needs cocaine when I have apple fritters?
- Sure, that’s a problem, but isn’t having a tongue like the coolest thing ever though?
Did you know that buying from Amazon with my affiliate link helps me pay for my kids’ freckles? Thank you! They’re super adorable.